After a month of hard work, the Jekyll core team is excited to announce the release of Jekyll v1.1.0! This latest release of Jekyll brings some really exciting new additions:
docssubcommand to read Jekyll’s docs when offline. (#1046)
- Support passing parameters to templates in
- Add support for Liquid tags to post excerpts (#1302)
- Fix pagination for subdirectories (#1198)
- Provide better error reporting when generating sites (#1253)
- Latest posts first in non-LSI
See the GitHub Release page for more a more detailed changelog for this release.